Gregory A. Drews, Esq. has an undergraduate degree from Rutgers University and a law degree from Hofstra University School of Law. Gregg is admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey and is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. Gregg is a member of:
- The New Jersey State Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Middlesex County Bar Association
- The Middlesex County Trial Lawyers’ Association
- The Somerset County Bar Association
- The Defense Research Institute
Gregg also serves as an arbitrator through the Superior Court of New Jersey Arbitration Program.